Thanks to The Broke and The Bookish for hosting this meme every week!
This was a very difficult list to make, but after much consideration, here are the ten books of 2014 I can't wait to get my hands on (in no particular order):
2. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor: I just finished Days of Blood and Starlight and cannot wait to see how it all ends.
3. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo: Still haven't read Siege and Storm, but I'm pretty sure I'll love it, if it's anything like the first.
4. Unhinged by A.G Howard: I liked Splintered, so I'll definitely give the sequel a go.
5. Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi: Can't wait for this one, I love this series!
6. The Raven Cycle #3 by Maggie Stiefvater: Oooh, another one I'm super, super excited about.
7. The King by J.R Ward: Love that J.R is revisiting Wrath and Beth's story, can't wait to see what she comes up with!
8. Dark Wolf by Christine Feehan: I've pretty much given up on Feehan's books, but I still want to know how Skyler and Dimitri's story goes. Hope I'm not disappointed.
9. Timestorm by Julie Cross: I liked Tempest, still hasn't read the second book but I'll get to it soon!
10. All our Yesterdays #2 by Cristin Terril: I am totally in love with Em, Marina, Finn and James, and I really hope the second book is as wonderful as the first!
There are so many other books I'm super excited about, so this was a tough list to make! What about you, what are your top ten 2014 books?