9/20/2011

Teaser Tuesday: Dark Predator by Christine Feehan

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To play along, here are the rules:

- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser for this week is from Dark Predator by Christine Feehan:  

Stay with me, mića emni kuηenak minan—my beautiful lunatic. I promise you, I will be a better man, a better lifemate to you. You gave yourself to me once. Do it again. I have learned what cherish means. And I cherish you.


If you decide to follow this wonderful meme, feel free to share your own Teaser Tuesday in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. satta king

    satta king What does that mean? You should never put the opinions of others ahead of your own feelings.

    ReplyDelete