9/07/2011

Teaser Tuesday: Rampant by Diana Peterfreund

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To play along, here are the rules:

- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser for this week is from Diana Peterfreund's wonderful Rampant:

"I found the hum of his computer rather soothing, but it was the complete lack of unicorn carcasses that really pulled the room together. "


This book has giant killing UNICORNS! I thought the idea a little ridiculous at first, but the book soon had me convinced unicorns were evil poisonous SCARY monsters. A great read, I can't wait to get my hands on the sequel!


If you decide to follow this wonderful meme, feel free to share your own Teaser Tuesday in the comments!

 



2 comments:

  1. I've heard of poisonous unicorns! Interesting book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Now that was an awesome Tuesday teaser. Definitely pulls you right in.

    ReplyDelete